If you're looking for a simple solution for uploading videos in any format and making them play in the browser no matter what, then this module is for you. Please note, however, that it's not a kinda all-in-one-swiss-army-knife solution, and you still need to install some player module for playing videos, if you don't already have one.
- Transcoding of uploaded video files using h.264 and AAC codecs for video and audio respectively. It produces nice .mp4 files, which are playable on most of modern devices.
- Generating thumbnail preview images from uploaded video files.
- Ability to use private download method for transcoded video files.
- Your site must be hosted on Linux OS.
- You must have FFmpeg installed (and it must include libavcodec library for this module to work).
- CCK and FileField modules installed.
Created by ADCI solutions team