Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a simple module to list all the '// $Id.' lines of all your drupal files to make it easy to know exactly what you have installed. If you maintain a few drupal sites you might find it usefull.
This module is discontinued in favor of a better release monitor module: http://drupal.org/project/releasemonitor
Use only this version module if you are sticked to drupal 4.6, otherwise use the release monitor module.
You can also keep track of any second id line of your own you might use with your patched files.
cvs files now support drupal 4.7.x
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration
- Downloads: 455
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!