Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Module that imports data from vBulletin into Drupal, including social groups, private messages, blogs and birthdays, even Photopost! Also a Drupal module that lets existing vB users login to Drupal.
This module was developed for The Webmaster Forums (yes, we do like Drupal's forum!)
- Since vBulletin is a MySQL only product it is doubtful a PostgreSQL version will be released.
- Always test thoroughly before using this module on live data, when using it on live data always ensure you have a backup.
- Social groups to Organic Groups users: please do not use the stable 7.x-1.4 version of Organic Groups, but use version 7.x-2.0-alpha3 or later instead.
I don't have time to develop this module anymore. If someone would like to take it over and/or add support for migrate module, let me know.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Import/Export, Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,640
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.