Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Variable Changes module allows administrators to identify which variables have been modified since the last backup of the table variables.
This module detects variables created, modified or deleted. If you use Strongarm this module could be useful for to determine which changes were made in the variables after setting up a part of the site.
If Diff is installed, you can see the differences between the current value of the variable and the backup-ed value.
How to use the module
- Install the module
- Go to Administer -> Reports -> Variable Changes
- Click on Backup Variables
- Make changes in your site
- Go back to Administer -> Reports -> Variable Changes, and you will see which variables were created, modified or deleted.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 662
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!