Note: As of 2010/01/28, this module appears to no longer be supported. If you are interested in taking this module over, please create a report in the Drupal.org webmasters' queue.
Validation API allows you to create validation rules (either Regular Expressions or PHP code) that can be applied to any field on your site.
- Admin UI system to manage everything.
- It will work with core fields, custom module form fields, CCK fields, etc.
- You can create one validation rule that can be applied to as many fields on your site as you want.
- Arguments can be used on validation rules to allow them to be flexible.
- Links added to fields for a quick method to add validations to fields.
- Validation rules can be added by another module using hook_add_validator (in addition to adding validators via the UI).
- AJAX Validation is no longer included or supported with this project. Ajax Forms is the project to go to for your AJAX-addiction.
This project is apart of 2008 Google Summer of Code.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 91 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,733
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.