Tidy up the tabs on the user profile page
User Tabs places the usual edit account tab, which is displayed as a primary tab menu item by default, as a subtab of the view account tab. It works with any profile subtabs you might create which will be shown next to the edit subtab.
You should only activate this module if you have more than one primary tab menu items as when you active the contact module, otherwise you might end up with two secondary tabs and no primary tab. This is due to the way the drupal menu system manages tabbed menues (only shows a tabbed menu when there are two or more of them).
Items declared with D7 hook_user_categories are all moved under 'account'
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Site Navigation, Utility
- Reported installs: 488 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,796
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.