Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
User points Nodes and Comments utilizes the Userpoints Core module to grant points to a user when they post a node or a comment and/or moderate a comment.
What it does (features)
A configurable number of points can be awarded for the following actions
- User creates a new node
- User posts a new comment
- User moderates a comment
- Each node type has its own configurable point value
- When a node or comment is deleted points are removed (optional)
- When a node or comment author is modified points are "moved" to the new author
The module requires Userpoints for Drupal 6 or newer.
Hey, wait a minute, wasn't this?...
Yes. For those of you that have used userpoints in the past you will recognize that this module is what used to be userpoints_basic. Userpoints_basic was deprecated and removed from the userpoints module (6.x version) so that it could independently grow into a more robust module.userpoints_basic was designed as a bare bones example module but after a few years and many feature requests it became clear that it needed to live on its own.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Evaluation/Rating, User Management
- Reported installs: 3,301 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 31,521
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.