Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
The userpoints meter module provides a block to output the current points of a user styled as a meter. Take a look at the image.
New Features: see the config page of the blocks. To set special permissions to the blocks, also use the block config page.
Setting for creating multiple blocks: admin/config/people/userpoints/userpoints_meter
So you can create multiple blocks. Like one for each category of userpoints.
If you made a theme for the module and want to contribute it, feel free to put it in the issue queue. If i get some themes i will implement theme/switching like other modules do.
Enable it like any other Module. Go to the blocksettings an put the userpoints meter block in a region.
This module has been sponsored by Textures
If you like it...
If you like it you can buy me a beer
If you need more features, do not hesitate to submit a patch or post to the issue queue. Please use the issue queue for support requests.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Statistics, Utility
- Reported installs: 113 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,280
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.