Userloginbar module creates a new user login bar block. This means this shows up username, password, submit button block in a single line that is so often the requirement in the new genx websites.
It is the implementation of http://drupal.org/node/92657#comment-792952.
How to install
- Upload the module.
- Go to admin/build/modules. Enable Userloginbar module.
- Goto admin/build/blocks and place the Userloginbar block to place it where you want to. Most likely, the header. Remove the original "User Login" block.
- Goto admin/settings/userloginbar. Check the box, in case, you do not want to show the welcome message, account and sign out box when the user logs in.
This module is sponsored by Brass Tacks Design (http://www.brasstacksdesign.com)
Drupal Based Web Development,Theming And Consulting
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 897 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,247
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.