Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
User Comment gives you more control over comment permissions. With this module your users can administer, approve, and delete comments on nodes they create without giving them full comment administration access. Permissions are on a per node type basis, so it's a great way to, e.g., allow users to manage comments on their own blogs.
- Adds permissions to:
- Administer comments on own content (for each content type)
- Delete comments on own content (for each content type)
- Approve comments on own content (for each content type)
- Skip author approval queues
- A switch for users to toggle e-mail notifications on comments needing approval
- Unapproved comments are left unpublished, so site administrators can still work with them as normal
This module is for Drupal 6 sites only. For Drupal 7 please see Comment Access.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 117 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,769
- Last modified: August 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.