This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This modules gives you the power to make custom profiles for certain types of users. The core profile module must be enabled for this. It let’s you determine for which profiles a field will be active. For example: If we want a field where you can enter who’s your favorite band, you create this field and at the bottom you can choose for which user types (which you defined earlier in admin/user/user_types) this field will be active using the checkboxes. It’s that simple. It's also possible to automatically assign a role per user type.
Important: This module uses a theme override to hide profile categories which are empty for the associated user type id. Make sure to consult the documentation to copy the PHP snippet into your template.php.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 26 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,653
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.