This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides a user status color in Hex. Also it comes with support for Colorpicker.
Editable statuses, fully integrated with views.
Also it has integration with other modules through hooks.
The module defines a set of hooks that your modules can implement in order to interact with the default behavior of User status color.
Loads just after a user status is loaded
HOOK_user_status_color_save(&$status, &$message, $user)
If you wish to make an action before the new status is written in the database.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Management
- Downloads: 449
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.