Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module enables sites to automatically send customized email notifications on the following events:
- account activated
- account blocked
- account deleted
The first case is especially useful for sites that are configured to require administrator approval for new account requests.
UPDATE: This functionality is now part of Drupal core in version 6.x. I'm happy to report that http://drupal.org/node/144859 has been committed. Therefore, there will be no port of this module to the D6 API, since it's now part of D6 core. On the off chance that there are still bugs in the existing 5.x and 4.7.x versions of this module, those will be fixed and committed. Otherwise, all development on this module is hereby over.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Mail, User Management
- Downloads: 4,642
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!