Make something amazing, for anyone, at DrupalCon. Standard prices end on August 26.
This module allows you to specify role specific fields. When creating a new field, you specify for what roles this field is enabled.
Fields are only visible and editable if an account has a specific role.
This role does not determine access controls for visible fields, use the field permissions module for that. When a field is visible, it can be edited. If a field is not visible, it cannot be edited, not even by the administrator.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 2,301 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,619
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.