User Permissions provides an interface for giving additional permissions to individual users without the need to assign them to a special role. When this module is enabled, users with the 'administer permissions' permission can access the 'User Permissions' tab on each user's account.
If you found this module useful, please consider making a donation via PayPal.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Security, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 837 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,729
- Last modified: December 9, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.