Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
User modal module allows opening the Register/ Login/ Reset password menu items
as tabs. Since the tabs are shown via JS and not AJAX, this may lead to a better
user experience, as there is no time waiting for the selected tab to load.
The module requires the client have JS enabled.
The module comes with a well documented example module, that shows the user-modal and an example of how an implementing module can re-use the user-modal as subform to allow users to create an article node and login through a single modal window.
* Overlay (in Drupal core)
* Subform (Dev version).
Read more about it in this blog post
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 37 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,664
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.