This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The User Intro module allows the administrator to present a piece of 'welcome' or 'introduction' content (via a template). This template is displayed upon the user's first login, and is hidden on subsequent logins, but can be manually displayed when the user clicks a trigger. Visibility is also controlled from the user profiles (/user/###/edit), allowing users to disable the intro altogether.
Please read the bundled README.txt for setup instructions - you'll need to add two variables to your page template.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Content Display, User Management
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 690
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.