DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
The module allows you to customize the destination that a user is redirected to after logging in or logged out. You can customize by roles or individual users. And customize configurable drupal messages for this actions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 196 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 663
- Last modified: August 15, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!