Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Most sites that I work on have Full HTML as the default filter because most of the users prefer to use a WYSIWYG editor like FCKEditor. When using a WYSIWYG editor you need to have the Input Format set to Full HTML or all the WYSIWYG goodness won't show up.
Personally I prefer not to use a WYSIWYG editor, nor do I prefer to use Full HTML as my Input Filter. I like to keep my nodes simple and the Filtered HTML Input Filter works just fine for me.
I find it annoying to have to submit my node, and have to go back and edit it because I forgot to switch the input filter to Filtered HTML.
- Adds a fieldset to the user edit form to allow the user to choose between the filters available to his/her role as his/her default instead of the system default.
- On forms that give an Input Format choice it sets the default as the user's choice.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 64 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,153
- Last modified: November 5, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.