Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The user access module stores informations about users and nodes each time a node is viewed by an user. These informations may be then used in order to create site usage reports.
This module greatly enhances the core node statics module. While the core statistics module counts how many times a node is viewed within a day, the user access module keeps track of each access enabling administrators to build more sophisticated views: number of access in a week, evolution of access hour after hour, etc. Furthermore, the user access module also keeps track of the users who viewed each node, enabling site administrators to produce very precise statistics: nodes viewed by users belonging to a specific role, number of nodes having a taxonomy specific term within a certain period of time, etc.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,075
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!