UseBB2Drupal extends upon the core migrate module to provide migration from legacy UseBB 1 forums to Drupal 8. It converts users, categories, forums, topics, posts and IP address bans without overwriting existing Drupal content. It also translates internal forum links to the new Drupal paths.
For instructions on how to perform a migration, please see README.txt.
If you own a UseBB 1 forum, please test the module thoroughly on a private or local environment and submit any issues to the issue tracker. You can also clone the repo from GitHub and create pull requests.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 223
- Last modified: March 25, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.