Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Adds image preview thumbnails to the file attachment section on node editing pages.
That way, users can see what image they are dealing with instead of guessing it from the file name. To prevent ultra wide tables, a file is now spread over two lines with the first displaying the image and the filename and the second one containing the check boxes for deletion and listing, as well as the file size information.
From what I understand this module will no longer be needed in Drupal 7. I am tiring to confirm this in testing. Assuming this is true there will not be a new version of the module for Drupal 7.
There is a possible conflict with the following modules.
As with all contributed modules, when considering submitting an issue:
- Review the existing issues list. (Don't forget to select "<all>" for the "Status" field.)
- Gather all the appropriate information. This may include (but is not limited to):
- Drupal version.
- Browser type and version.
- Database type and version.
- Error messages, if any.
- Module settings.
PHP 4 and MySql 4
Due to end-of-life on PHP4 and MySql4, we no longer actively support either of those products. If a problem arises, we will make an effort to work around it, but will not make a guarantee. Drupal 7 will require PHP 5.2.5 or higher and MySql 5 (or Postgres 8); if your host is not at these levels yet, please encourage them to get there ASAP.
As with all modules, please make sure you run update.php after updating this module, even if no updates are identified.
Development version status
The development versions (-dev) are where the newest stuff is, including any bug fixes and new features. We try to make sure it is tested before we commit anything, but occasionally a bug will get by us. Your help on testing this code is greatly appreciated. The translation templates may not always be up-to-date in the dev releases.
Current Features being tested in Development
Update.php required: No
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Administration, File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 84 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,516
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!