Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Limit the number of files a user can attach to nodes of a specific type.
Upload max files lets you limit the number of files that can be attached to a node on a per node type base. Additionally you can add the permission to 'upload unlimited files' to a role so users of this role are not limited to any number.
Development on Upload max files is sponsored by undpaul.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, File Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,531
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!