Update Status Proxy is a module which provides a work-around for Drupal's inability to handle proxy servers, which makes getting the update status of modules impossible when your site is behind a restrictive firewall.
It works by providing a local endpoint which proxies the request through to the original source of the update status information, via a proxy server of the user's choice.
This module is a workaround for a long-standing Drupal issue - it's not meant to be a permanent solution. It would be great if that issue could be fixed and this module would no longer be needed!
This module has been sponsored and developed by Capgemini.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Security
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,503
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.