Allows site admins to set a list of css files/path patterns that should be unset. This means when you build themes you don't have to override so much default css. It works with public and private files.
modules/* profiles/* sites/example.com/modules/og/theme/og.css
This example will remove all CSS from core modules, any css in the profiles directory and the Organic Groups css in the site directory.
This module works by modifying the page template style variable in `unset_css_preprocess_page`, which means that it probably won't work with modules such as IE Unlimited CSS Loader which uses the same technique to modify the css.
You can also set the blacklist in your `settings.php` file.
$conf['unset_css_blacklist'] = <<
This will force the value of the `unset_css_blacklist` variable to be "modules/*".
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 27 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,426
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.