Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module solves the issue of referring to both external and internal content from within a node.
It creates a field type which may both refer to an external URL, if an http:// (or other allowed protocol) link is entered, or autocomplete on node titles, to refer to internal nodes by their node ID.
You can also specify a custom title or use the referenced node title or URL as default title.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Fields
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 930
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 12, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.