Posted by Royce Kimmons on
This module allows you to display .unity3d files within Unity 3D Web Players if the files are attached as Drupal file fields (e.g. to a node, user profile, etc.).
- Display .unity3d file fields in the Unity 3D Web Player.
- Display a Unity 3D logo for users to link to the web player.
- Set different display options for different view modes (e.g. full, teaser, etc.).
- Set different display sizes of the Unity 3D window (e.g. 640x480) for different content types and view modes.
- Set alt_text for Unity 3D content.
- Unzip the module directory into a suitable Drupal module location (e.g. sites/all/modules/).
- Enable the module in admin/modules.
- Create a File field for an entity of your choice (e.g. node type, user, etc.).
- Allow .unity3d files to be uploaded in that File field.
- Change display options for the field to use 'Unity 3D Player' or 'Unity 3D Logo.'
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Games and Amusements, Media
- Reported installs: 99 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,571
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.