Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Uniqueness module provides a way to avoid duplicate content on your site by informing a user about similar or related content during creation of a new post. A UI widget is added to the node/add form that does asynchronous searches on inputted fields (like the node title or vocabularies) and returns the titles of similar content.
The module supports three different search modes for finding similar content: Simple node title search, Drupal search, and Apache Solr.
Security note (6.x only): if your site relies on node access permissions, you should use either Drupal search or Apache Solr, because Simple node title search does not respect any content access settings and as a result may display protected content. (See).
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Spam Prevention
- Reported installs: 417 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,855
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!