Posted by aaronott on
This is an implementation of the UMapper.com API allowing for easy creation and addition of maps to your nodes. You can choose from the following mapping providers:
- Microsoft Virtual Earth
- Google Maps
- Integrated map editor
- Switching between map providers when creating a map, and later on when editing.
- Easy embed with tags like [umapper id=1234 width=600 height=400]
- Editor has HTML capabilities and allows Wikipedia and GeoNames search!!
- Allows non-technical users to create and manipulate objects, markers and geometrical shapes on the map
- Provides "save" and "edit" functionality
- Allows map distribution via embeds and widgets
- Allows syndication of map data using KML