This module alters the login form so it expects the User ID number instead of the user name
It also removes the necessity of usernames being unique.
Security note: Sites with uid login should insist on or require strong passwords than normal, since hackers know the usernames already. Especially for user 1!
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,817
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.