Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module alters the login form so it expects the User ID number instead of the user name
It also removes the necessity of usernames being unique.
Security note: Sites with uid login should insist on or require strong passwords than normal, since hackers know the usernames already. Especially for user 1!
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,864
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.