Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
It also describes some of the Ubercart data tables to views, so you can create your own views, based on these data using the views_ui.
If you have some killer views, not included in this module, please don't be shy - share them with us :-)
- new_products: Block view displaying the most recently added products
- popular_products: Block view displaying the products which has sold the highest quantity
- product_pairs_block: Block view providing 'Users who bought the selected product also bought these' list
- user_products: Block view displaying a list of the products which the user most often end up buying.
- uc_order: Page listing all orders.
- Order management view for bulk operations on uc_orders
The module will install a number of database views, which is needed for some of the default views
that ships with this module. If that is a problem for you, you should keep theese disabled, and remove the database views after installation (the sql to remove the views are found in the .install file).
Installing Ubercart Views
Place the content of this directory in sites/all/modules/uc_views
Navigate to administer >> build >> modules. Enable Ubercart Views.
Please note that most of the views included in this module assumes that images are turned on and
configured for products (See administer >> Store administration)
After installation you will have a number of default views which you can enable and modify by navigating to:
Since this module utilizes database views, you should make sure that your database user has
CREATE VIEW permission. Some users has reported that ALL PRIVILEGES oddly enough doesn't
necessary include CREATE VIEW.
The following modules are required to use some of the the views in the sub-modules of uc_views:
- Ubercart http://drupal.org/project/ubercart
- Views http://drupal.org/project/views
- Views Slideshow http://drupal.org/project/views_slideshow
I have created a tool (http://drupal.org/project/code_gen) that will give you a head start if you want to define new tables for views 2.
This module is sponsored by Lenio A/S
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Views
- Reported installs: 2,547 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 53,491
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.