This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module includes an Terms of Service text (aka terms and conditions) and a [x] I agree with the Terms of Service checkbox for the cart or the checkout page of the purchase using Ubercart.
Just enable the module, cart module and checkout module of ubercart are required.
The configuration of this module is merged into the Ubercart pane settings.
You can configure the options for checkout in panes' checkout configuration page (admin/store/settings/checkout/edit/panes) and for cart in panes' cart configuration page (admin/store/settings/cart/edit/panes).
Options available for configuration:
- Whether the ToS is displayed or not in cart and/or checkout pages.
- The weight of the pane.
- The node you want for ToS page.
- In case of checkout, if the ToS is required or not.
- If ModalFrame API is present, you can also select if the ToS is displayed in a popup window and its height & width.
- Using conditional actions you can decide in which product classes the Tos is displayed.
ToS in js popup
You can enable the ModalFrame API module in order to have the Terms of Service opened in a js popup window, you can accept the ToS from this window.
You can also disable the popup option in the settings of the module.
Theming & ToS text
The Terms of Service are now displayed through node_view so you can theme the node picked for being the terms of service directly.
The ToS can be placed as a cart pane, but then it won't be required.
If you are using Secure Pages for a version of the checkout in SSL, you should add uc_termsofservice/* to the Secure Pages settings.
Initial development sponsored by tiendas online Gorile.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 1,045 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,585
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.