This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
uc_Setcom is a Ubertcart payment gateway for Setcom.com
Please note: As from 21 November 2009, Setcom.com has rebranded to Monsterpay.com.
Please read more at Setcom home page.
This module still works, but you and you customers will end up on a monsterpay.com page to process orders.
UPDATE: Monsterpay has put up their own re-branded version of this module on the site. That module is faulty. Please do no post problems with that module here.
Setcom is an easy, convenient and secure way to send or receive money on-line and on your mobile phone.
Use your Setcom account to pay for products and services purchased on the web or with your mobile phone. You can send payments to anyone with an email address in 200 countries and territories worldwide. It's free to send money, and works with your existing credit card, debit card, and bank account.
Use your Setcom account to accept payments on your website from customers worldwide, in multiple currencies. Cut down on the administrative hassles of handling fund transfers, so you can focus on your business. We take care of getting you paid.
Setcom has the following payment methods:
* Credit Card
* Available balance at Setcom.
* eCheque - Make payment by issuing a cheque. Has a waiting period for transfer of funds.
* eDeposit - Make payment by deposit into Setcom account. Has a shorter waiting period.
* POLi - Instant payment by Electronic Fund Transfer. see: www.poli.co.za
Features of this module:
* Selection of allowable payment methods.
* Workflow-ng rules for payment type actions in Drupal 5. Drupal 6 now use Ubercart's build-in Conditional Actions
* Complete error report on payment failures.
Drupal 6 port sponsored by Syneco Business IT Solutions
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Downloads: 1,881
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.