This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
An alternate module using an alternate payment method is available from SecureTrading.com. That module, like all modules hosted outside of drupal.org, is not covered by the Drupal release process and security team update mechanism.
This module provides an Ubercart payment method for the SecureTrading.com gateway.
The SecureTrading site reference must be entered in the payment methods admin page. You can configure whether to send SecureTrading emails to the customer and/or the merchant.
The configuration page also lets you know which files need to be uploaded to the SecureTrading file manager area, and provides simple copy-and-paste information for the callback data files.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,838
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.