Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Integrates the profile module with Ubercart. This module creates a checkout pane called "Profile" that pulls in all of the fields from a profile category called "ubercart." The fields will be saved
against the users profile.
Instructions for use:
- Create the profile fields with a category called "ubercart" (case sensitive).
- Enable the pane at 'admin/store/settings/checkout/edit/panes'.
- Set the pane's title under the Profile Panes settings. This will also change the title of the pane on the profile page and anywhere else the profile is displayed.
Initial development was sponsored by Tree House Agency.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, User Management
- Reported installs: 154 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,947
- Last modified: November 10, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!