The Ubercart Price List module allows the site administrator to enter CSV price-lists where the price of a certain products change depending on the quantity of that item purchased. Further more, this allows the site administrator to create multiple instances of price-lists and assign those to certain roles in the system. A good example is if you sell a number of products whose price changes based on quantity, but you would like to have different lists for different roles on the site. For example, you could assign a different price list to a distributor vs. just an average registered user, thereby allowing certain users to get better prices than other users based on the quantity that they sell.
A typical price list looks like the following, where the first column is the SKU of the product, and each column after that is the quantity checkpoint where a new price is assigned to that product sold.
|SKU||1 to 9||10 to 19||20 to 29||30 to 39||40 to 49||50 to 59||60 to 69||70 to 79||80 to 89||90 to 99||100+|
Sponsorship: This module was sponsored by SureMark
Built by Alethia Inc.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 98 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,949
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.