This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module integrates the Ubercart checkout with PostcodeSoftware.net, allowing users to look up full addresses by entering a postcode then selecting the first line of their address from a dropdown field. The service only works with UK addresses.
This can help increase conversion rates as users have less to type on the checkout form, and also helps store administrators as billing and delivery addresses are more likely to be accurate.
After installation, visit Store administration > PostcodeSoftware settings and enter your PostcodeSoftware.net username and password. If you do not have an account, a test mode is available which is restricted to postcodes beginning with LS18.
Admin postcode lookup feature sponsored by PlanesTV.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,327
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.