This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module implements the PayTrace API as an Ubercart payment gateway for both authorization-only and immediate capture transactions.
An API-enabled user name and password must be entered in the configuration page at /admin/store/settings/payment/edit/gateways. PayTrace require that passwords must be changed regularly; an option is available to do this automatically.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,218
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.