This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Payflow Link is a payment solution provided by PayPal but maintained separately from Website Payments Standard.
It is a hosted solution, meaning customers will be redirected from your checkout review page to the payment page to enter their credit card details. This module requires you to have a Payflow Link account which has significant startup fees but fairly low operating costs.
To test the module, use the following settings in your Payflow Link account:
Return URL Method: Link
Return URL: http://www.example.com/payflowlink/return
Silent POST URL: Check the box. http://www.example.com/payflowlink/post/token (where token is the security token entered in the Ubercart payment method settings)
Transaction Process Mode: Test
When operating in test mode, the order total determines the response you will receive from PayPal. Complete checkout for any order under $1000 to test with an accepted payment. When you're ready to process real transactions, simply change your transaction process mode to Live in your Payflow Link account settings.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 17 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,763
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.