Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Ubercart Organic Group Subscribe makes it possible to sell Organic Group membership to one or more groups when a user purchases a particular product. uc_og_subscribe implements Ubercart features, making it possible to have the purchase of one product result in subscription to one or more other groups. Subscriptions can be configured as regular or admin subscriptions.
You need this module if
- You want to sell membership into a group.
- You want to create a members-only paid section of your site using private posts into an organic group where people pay for membership.
You'll need your Ubercart product(s) and Organic Group(s) created. You probably want private/closed groups if you're using this module to require people pay for access.
Then edit your product and go to the Features tab. Add a Group Subscription to the group(s) of your choosing, and voila!
Development and maintenance credits
This module is fairly new and has some known issues. Adventurous site owners are encouraged to help test and fix the module.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: E-commerce, Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,147
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!