This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Name : Novalnet Payment Module - Ubercart
The NOVALNET AG is a leading worldwide payment service provider, provides payment processing around the globe by using a single account for all kinds of necessary payments.
Our goal is, instead of a "one size fits all" product, to provide an individual and all inclusive Service which covers all requirements of your payment department such as Payment processing, Fraud Prevention, Subscription & Member Management, Affiliate System, Collection clearing and Technical department.
This easy to install payment module plugin contains following payment types:
Credit Card 3d and non 3d processing, Online transfer, Prepayment, Invoice receipt, PayPal, iDEAL and many other methods of payment.
* PHP version > 5.2.0
* Make sure that you have curl installed in your system, if not please install curl, for installation help
please visit "http://curl.haxx.se/docs/install.html".
If you use Ubuntu or Debian you can try:
sudo apt-get install curl php5-curl php5-mcrypt
apachectl restart (restart Apache server)
* Login to your Shop as admin on Browser:
- go to the payment module section.
- install (or reinstall if alread installed) the above mentioned or one of your required payment module, which you want to provide for your shop's customers.
- after installing the module go on the edit mode, and enter the necessary novalnet Parameters required for the payment.
* Go to your shop and select an article to purchase as a customer.
* You will see your installed payment module(s) in action on the
* Before you make your Shop Live for the customers, please make
sure that your payment mode at Novalnet is set to Live Mode.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,480
- Last modified: 3 June 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.