Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A stock level manager working with uc_stock, that takes into account the different sku of a product, according to the attributes selected.
The stock availability tests are made in three stages of the purchasing process -
* add to cart form
* cart view form
* final checkout
The Error messages are themeable.
According to user experience - be sure to disable uc_stockstub and Inventory API (from the modules menu) before installing uc_multi_stock.
You might want to use one of these modules in addition to this one :
Drupal 6.x Notes:
In D6 the Ubercart Out of stock Notification contains the server side as well, so I'd recommend using that module instead of this one which is currently being supported.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 121 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,988
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.