Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module integrates Ubercart with Location. When a user places an order, their addresses go into their user locations. When placing new orders, all addresses from the location module are available for the user to choose from.
Managing addresses is handled by the Location module, and this allows connection with GMap and other Location aware modules.
The current release has been tested against Ubercart 3.2 and Location 3.0-alpha1.
I don't have the time to add new features at this point, so only important bug fixes will be attended to.
However, feedback and suggested features are welcome.
- Ubercart and Location have different data for country provinces with the exception of the US and Canada.
- Locations are added to the user account even after the max limit is exceeded. However, when the user account is edited and saved, the extra locations are removed.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce, Location
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,129
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.