Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module provides an Ubercart payment method for HSBC's Secure ePayments CPI service in the UK.
After installing, visit Store configuration > Payment settings > Payment methods > HSBC Secure ePayments CPI settings and enter your storefront ID, shared secret and CPI Post URL as supplied to you by HSBC. You can also select whether to authorise or capture transactions and switch between test and production modes.
You will need an SSL certificate installed on your site and the cart/hsbc/* paths must be accessible over HTTPS for HSBC to send transaction confirmations back to your store.
Development sponsored by Zinco Design Solutions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 681
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.