Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Want to sell product downloads that are hosted on Amazon's Simple Storage Service (S3)? Now you can! This module allows you to associate Amazon S3 file downloads with your products using Ubercart product features, enabling you to take advantage of S3's amazingly cheap storage and bandwidth and take the load off of your server. An Amazon S3 account is required.
Note that this module is still in development, preparing for an initial Drupal 6.x-1.0 release. Testing is needed! If you download the CVS snapshot and find issues please post them in the issue queue! To install this module, download the tarball, unzip the files, and upload to Ubercart's contrib directory.
Amazon S3 File Downloads requires the following modules:
- Amazon S3 6.x-1.0 for its Amazon S3 API to communicate with the Amazon S3 server.
- Ubercart 6.x-2.2 for obvious reasons. Note that it is not compatible with Ubercart versions before 2.2.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 613
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.