Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module links Ubercart's attribute system to Drupal core's fields API and allows to automatically create product attributes from fields and options from the multi-values.
There's an earlier project uc_attribute_cck that does something similar for Drupal 6, CCK and Ubercart.
In the product class settings there's a new tab called "field attributes" that lists all existing fields of a product class. By selecting a field here it becomes available as an attribute (generator) and multi-value options are copied to ubercart product options when new products of this class are created and get synchronised when their multi-values are changed.
For example, a date field can be used to automatically create options for each date of a product node.
Note that this is very untested and surely not fool-proof at the moment.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Fields
- Reported installs: 601 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,643
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.