This module links Ubercart's attribute system to Drupal core's fields API and allows to automatically create product attributes from fields and options from the multi-values.
There's an earlier project uc_attribute_cck that does something similar for Drupal 6, CCK and Ubercart.
In the product class settings there's a new tab called "field attributes" that lists all existing fields of a product class. By selecting a field here it becomes available as an attribute (generator) and multi-value options are copied to ubercart product options when new products of this class are created and get synchronised when their multi-values are changed.
For example, a date field can be used to automatically create options for each date of a product node.
Note that this is very untested and surely not fool-proof at the moment.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Fields
- Reported installs: 622 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,298
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.