The UC eCheck.Net module implements eCheck payments using Authorize.Net's eCheck.Net service. In order to use this module, you must have an Authorize.Net account with eCheck.Net enabled. This module defines a new payment method that collects bank account information on the checkout form and processes payment upon review order form submission.
Once this module is installed, you should enter your API credentials and setup the security settings in the eCheck.Net fieldset on the payment methods settings form. Customers will be able to enter their bank account details on the checkout form to pay by eCheck, and administrators with appropriate permission will be able to access an eCheck.Net payment terminal through the order view page to enter manual eCheck payments. Bank routing and account numbers are encrypted and wiped upon order completion or after a configurable amount of time has elapsed with the order sitting in checkout.
If you do not have a merchant account or Authorize.Net account with eCheck.Net enabled, apply here to get started and to support the continued development of this module.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 21 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,435
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.