Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Ubercart Dependent Attributes module allows store administrators to specify which attribute/option combinations to enable/disable on a per product basis.
Ubercart Dependent Attributes requires Ajax Attribute Calculations 6.x-2.x.
Install as usual, see http://drupal.org/node/70151 for further information.
Configure enabled/disabled attribute option combinations via the "Enabled" checkbox added to the product adjustments screen: /node/$nid/edit/adjustments
To enable/disable specific attribute/option combinations for a particular product:
- Visit the product's edit page
- Select the Adjustments tab
- Ensure the Enabled checkbox is Checked for attribute/option combinations Available for this product.
Ensure the Enabled checkbox is Unchecked for attribute/option combinations Unavailable for this product.
Only attribute/option combinations that are Enabled for a product will be available on the products page.
- Oregon Aero Inc.
Designer and manufacturer of more than 500 products for aviation and other industries that prevent and eliminate pain, improve impact protection and reduce noise. Visit http://www.oregonaero.com for more information.
- Antoine Solutions
Effective Web Design & Development. Visit www.antoinesolutions.com for more information.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 67 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,515
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.