Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Do you want super fast file downloads from your Ubercart store?
Ubercart CloudFront module provides an easy way to generate Signed URLs for protected files hosted from Amazon CloudFront CDN.
This module integrates directly with Ubercart File module by doing a server-side redirect for the download link provided in emails and Files tab on user profile page.
This module requires that an Amazon S3 account w/ CloudFront is already created and configured. Amazon will provide or allow you to upload a SSH keyed pair and a KeyPairedID for authentication. These values need to be stored in the module configuration page for this to work properly.
OpenSSL must be compiled with PHP.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce, File Management, Performance and Scalability
- Downloads: 379
- Last modified: October 1, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!