When a customer buys something from the Ubercart store, this module:
- Creates a CiviCRM contact record if the purchaser doesn't already exist.
- Adds the purchaser to the specified CiviCRM group.
- Adds (or updates) a contribution history to their record. (this works by rules in Drupal 7. This is not thought to be working in Drupal 6) -
- Displays a 'Purchases' tab on their contact record with a link to their order history.
- Will not over-write contact name for existing contact
- Adds addresses to CiviCRM if they do not match an existing address for that contact. The location type is configurable in the settings form
- In drupal 6 ( ) contact's address will prefill into the uc checkout address fields
Original D7 version sponsored by Consult and Design International